Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Building a Computer From the Ground Up

Look Ma'! That's ME building a computer!

Actually, it was a team effort so we all get credit for it coming together. There were a few misses, but we were finally successful! (Note-to-self: if its hard to screw in the screws, then maybe the screws don't really go there in the first place!)

I have to confess, I've never considered myself much of a techie. I know! I'm in an MBA program with a focus on digital technology! So this is one of those classes that is really challenging my beliefs on what I think I can do. But I guess that's why I'm here after all - to stretch and push out those boundaries of my current abilities.

For more pics from "Build a Computer Day" see the sidebar for a slideshow of all the mayhem, er, I mean, fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment